Monday, April 13, 2009

I'll choose to see your face elated, full of joy and gleeful.

When you talked to me today,
I was so captivated by your looks I don't even
dare to look at your face.
I must have appeared very introverted this few days.
But its just to you.






Blimey! So what did i even
hope for your r/s to be ruined at all?
Fuck.




Am i playing prude?
I hope I'm not.




Knowing your somewhere right now,
on your overseas call,
overjoyed with just listening to your love,
makes me feel happy for you.
And at some point I'm jealous of your love,
who's gets all your attention,
and every bit of you.




As much as I want you,
I don't want to keep you by my side if
I'm not what you want.




I hate cliche so so much,
but then realizing that
the cliche 'shit' that i used to hate,
are the ones that means something, and everything.




They say I'm dumb.
Well, Its okay.

No comments: